Our infatuation with superpowered beings has been something that has permeated the human experience in all of recorded history.
It makes us feel lifted and inspired to believe that there are versions of our selves with incredible otherworldly abilities. I have loved superheroes since I was a child and always saw myself as the hero of my life.
I thought it would be fun to write a back story for my personal superhero. Or me as a superhero.
Exploring the idea of what ideals do I value the most, why is it that I value these things what powers would lend best to express my ideals to the world.
So here is the thing. I am allowing Writers to guest blog on my blog every Friday with their Be My Own Super Hero article.
Here are the guidelines.
- Super Hero Name- Whatever you want it to be-NO Cuss Words or Vulgar language, please.
- Super Powers- no unlimited powers, pick 3
- Must have a vulnerability- please explain
- How did you get your super powers
- What are your values and Ideals- Why do you do what you do and why is it important to you.
- Must hand draw a picture as yourself as the superhero- Please use crayons or colored pencil
- 2k words or less
- Have fun, get creative- We are writers, do not limit yourself to the classics dig deep into who you are and go for it.
When done email me the document and image through my contact page. I will do first come first serve I have a couple of people already slotted for the next couple of weeks if you want to be next then please get to work. Haha