WooooHoooo!!!! I am so excited. The amazing and talented Huguetta, presented me with this awesome award on Saturday, THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD, and honestly, when I first saw it I got this rush of goosebumps and tears welled up in my eyes.
To be recognized by your peers for the work that you do is one of the highest honors I feel I could receive. As someone who fancies himself an artist, pouring my heart and soul out on to the page can be frightening, not knowing how people will respond. So, receiving this Award is recognition that the art that I am producing is at least positively affecting one person’s life and that is a miracle.
Huguetta is a fantastic writer and blogger who I have followed since I started blogging my self. Her posts are always so genuine and heartfelt coming from a perspective of deeper contemplation and seeking to understand life and the world she lives in.
Please check out her blog and follow her https://huguetta.wordpress.com/
So? What is the Mystery Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Thank whoever gifted you and include a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who gifted you the Award
- Choose bloggers that you wish to gift the Award to no more than 3
- Ask 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify those you gift the Award to
3 things about my self:
- I am a Father to 3 incredible kids, who I love dearly.
- I have published 2 books and am working on my 3rd
- I host an interview show promoting other writers, artists, and creators of every sort work.
- What you regret the most? I regret wasting so much of my life regretting the things I did in my past and holding on to judgments of myself and others. Here is some unsolicited advice. Get over yourself and the fears of being imperfect and how the world has wronged you. The fairest thing about life is that it is unfair to everyone. Forgive those who hurt you so that you may be forgiven. Let go of the past failures they are lessons to grow from. What you saw as failure could be the taproot for your greatest success. It has been true in my life.
- Are you ready to do anything for the people you love? I am ready to do what I can for the people I love. Anything I can. I can not do more than I am capable of.
- “The end justifies the means.” Are you with or against and why? There is no end. I call them false finish lines. I see life as a journey on the mountain. Thinking there was ever a mountain top or a finish line was an idea put in my head. There is no mountain top, there is no finish line, there is no end. Time is something we made up. If you consider death the end, then look deeper our physical form will fade but even then when it is burried it will become the dirt that grows the grass. Our spirits, our consciousness will move onto another journey. The Journey is unlimited.
- Love or success? For me, Love is success. Loving others with all my heart and soul is what I have been put here to do. I express that through service to others. I like this idea by Sadhuguru- “Success is not measured by the money flowing into your bank account, success is being able to walk through Hell with Joy.”
- If you were an animal, what you would rather be? Easy Silver Back Gorilla
- Name your all-time crush- This is a tough one. I fall in Love very easily, I have had way too many crushes on way too many women that I thought, “Oh, she is the one.” I honestly don’t know. Haha sorry.
- Why are you on this planet?
- Are you Happy?
- What is your favorite Myth?
- How tall are you?
- Can you make me laugh? Please Explain?
I Give this Award to:
https://scjensen.com/ – Sarah is a badass writer and great support, she has been a huge part of helping me grow as a blogger and writer, and she is Canadian.
PoetKisses I don’t know your real name but you have been incredibly supportive since the time you found my blog, and you are a badass poet as well keep up the awesome writing you are really doing an amazing job.